1.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought it as a gift for my mother. My sales representative, Lee G told me there was no refunds but told me I had 7 days to bring it back.

In the first place, this is very misleading, I believed i had 7 days to bring it back and after that I would not be able return it anymore. I decided to go back and return the product after my mom tried the straightener and was not satisfied. I explained this to Michael, another of the sales representatives. He took the straightener out of the box and turned it on.

After I told him I did not want him to try it on my hair because it was still wet, he kept insisting-even though there was pieces of hair hanging around to try the straightener on. I told him If I could speak to any one else. He immediately started talking to me in a upset tone of voice. He just put the straightener back in my bag without fixing it how I brought it in, the box would not even close, he even dropped the straightener on the floor.

I asked for a manager or boss and their number. The gave me a number but it was a number that was not a working number!!!!! After an hour I came back and the girl-I did not catch her name told me there was nothing I could do. After asking her for a number to call to she gave me the number from the website and offered me an exchange for a curling wand.

I told her it was a present for my mom and she told me it could be that it was pulling my moms hair because she did not know how to use it. Yes my mom knows how to use a straightener (she uses mine all the time and does not experience the same issue). Another thing is, I do not want to give her something she will "not know how to use. I have received horrible costumer service and a product I am not satisfied with.

I have already wasted too much time and gas on this. After talking to Matt I STILL CANNOT GET A REFUND AND I AM STUCK WITH A USELESS PRODUCT I DO NOT WANT.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $170. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ikonic. The most disappointing about ikonic flat iron from Ikonic was this product at all, being mislead and deceived and being sold a piece of useless junk Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ikonic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Ikonic to other companies on our site.

Comments

I have 2 flat irons from Ikonic and they never pull my hair , remember the difference between the one you use with metal and ceramic , Ikonic have ceramic plates they never burn my hair I really recommend this brand for any type of hair .

Remember whenever you get 1000 of package of straightniers or anything there will be from a 1000 one that is not good that’s why we have the exchange , and I exchanged mine many times , the question is you can ask will what does that warranty govers then they will tell you everything ... .

Best straightniers !