Ease of Use
Style and Design

When I was being sold this at a kiosk in my mom the guy tried it and it was absolutely amazing!And glided on my hair didn't pull nothing so I decided to buy it well I get home and I try it for myself and it's a completely different straightner than what the guy used for me.

The one he sold me was the crappier version of what he used to sell me on it, when I used it it pulled and scraped at my scalp and my hair barely even actually straightened my hair. It made my hair look absolutely disgusting.

I have bought drugstore straight nurse that worked better than this piece of ***!I better get a refund because they lied to me and if I do not get a refund don't worry my family works with the law I'll get something

Comments

It happened to me too!!! I agree they use real one to sell the *** copy !

Instead of assuming too much and post a false information about the product on the media and especially when you're doing that before you were confronting in front of the business and the product . Go back and explain the issue you had and I bet you will get a replacement for free .

Your straightener is defective , they are. It suppose to pull the hair , the workers don't know what defective and what not but part of their device is to check in your product and if it is

It what you suppose to receive , they will guarantee you the same experience in your demo.